welcome to my blog^^

Photobucket

Welcome~~~

Viewers please don't be a copy cat~

if u don't like me, please get out from my blog~

thankyou for viewing my blog~

and giving supports to me =)

don't forget to be my follower yar =P
Photobucket

关注者

2012年5月30日星期三

心情:阴

Started with a super bored holidays...
damn sienz...
everyday wake up , online , watch drama...
really don't know what special thing i can do....
the life is just keep repeating ==
sometimes maybe repeat is a good thing...

Day 1
PM + Gathering at Jessmine house <3

with food , movie & joy <3

Day 2
Rest at home

Day 3
Went to KL with my baby Huey Ming after tuition to watch the Mickey Show <3


Day 4
Micky sis came back...stayed with her and tuition at night.

Day 5
Stayed at home and tuition at night.

Day 6
Jusco & Parkson with Shu Yi in the afternoon.

Movie with my friend...Tim

Really a NICE movie =)





没有评论:

发表评论