welcome to my blog^^

Photobucket

Welcome~~~

Viewers please don't be a copy cat~

if u don't like me, please get out from my blog~

thankyou for viewing my blog~

and giving supports to me =)

don't forget to be my follower yar =P
Photobucket

关注者

2012年5月20日星期日

心情:阳

Suffering!!! ~.~
feel like wanna get crazy soon...
all of this because of...
Exam
eXam
exAm
exaM
=.=

20++ papers..
Sucks =.=
make my face become more and more acne =.=
WTH!!

after finishing my exam...
gonna plan my holidays =)
hehe..
KL?
clubbing?
facial?
rebonding?
shopping?

wah@@
so excited ^^

being alone...
anything wrong?
no more flirting...
no more dating...
in this year
i sure i can do it!

seriously..
the guys in this year i met...
like a ....
speechless =.=
being alone is the best choice^^

HAPPY 520...to myself ^^


Wanna drive my dream car - 
Wanna own my dream house -

Wanna own a room with all branded items -

Tell myself :
what should do now is getting a good result..
that is the first step toward the dreams!


没有评论:

发表评论